Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Nature of Love

Last night, I was browsing Instagram, and came across a quote that inspired me.

It was a quote by Aristotle on the nature of love:

"Love is composed 
of a single soul 
inhabiting two bodies." 
- Aristotle

I'm engaged to a woman who I consider to be my soul mate & spiritual partner. We have a deep connection that comes from many years of finding ourselves, dating other people, and being friends before entering a relationship with one another.

We refer to our life together as a "Figure 8", where we go out into the world for our individual endeavors, then come back to one another & share our experiences together.

When I saw this quote, I was compelled to create a graphic that illustrates this figure 8, or infinity symbol, as an energetic expression of our connection.


**Buy Prints & Products With This Design***
The Monkey Buddha Bazaar:
 

No comments: