Monday, August 14, 2017

"Fantasy Photos" on Facebook

I posted recently about starting a Facebook page for my graphic design business, Paul Micarelli Design.


At the same time, I created a page for my startup business, Fantasy Photos.

www.fantasyphotos.net

Fantasy Photos is a company I started that specializes in fun, custom portraits. They are perfect for gifts or special occasions. If you are reading this and have a Facebook page, please give the page a "Like" to support my efforts.

Facebook:

For many years I created these special portraits for my family & friends. After I got laid off from my job at a graphic design studio this year, I decided to follow my own dream by starting Fantasy Photos.

I also offer the Fantasy Photo Booth service, for parties or live events. I take the customer's photo against a green screen, & replace the background with a scene of the person's choice! It has proven to be very popular at festivals and shows that I've attended as a vendor, and I'm looking to book more events.

Visit the website at www.FantasyPhotos.net for more info. Thanks!

https://www.fantasyphotos.net/fantasy-photo-booth

No comments: