Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Poconos 2017

My family goes on vacation every year to either the Jersey Shore or the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania. This year, we stayed at Big Bass Lake in the Poconos.

It's nice to be able to spend time with my whole family, even if everyone can't stay for the entire time. The weather wasn't that great, but it was still a fun week.

I already posted about the Flea Market Finds & my nature photography.


Here are a few random photos from the trip, with more in the album link below:

Photo Album:
Poconos 2017

 A kayaker on Big Bass Lake

 
 Sunset over Big Bass Lake

 Playing the game I created, "Da Vinci's Challenge" with my nephews.

 
 Loretta & I went on a hike with my sister & her kids on Davis Trail in Scranton, PA


 An ominous rattlesnake warning on a large boulder at Davis Trail in Scranton, PA
This gave me flashbacks to my encounter with a timber rattlesnake on a trail a few years ago.
I was continually scanning the ground after seeing this.

 "Energy & Persitence Conquer All" -Benjamin Franklin, on Davis Trail in Scranton, PA

 Loretta & I ready to have dinner at Nick's Lake House

No comments: