Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Vesica Pisces- Pastel Ocean Sunrise

I have a gallery of 3D rendered art that I created, with hi-res images that I'll continually add to.

by Paul Micarelli

Here is another addition to the gallery featuring the "vesica pisces"- a sacred geometry symbol created by two circles, whose edges touch each other's center points.

 "Vesica Pisces- Pastel Ocean Sunrise"
by Paul Micarelli

Floating on an endless expanse of sea, the crystal rings intersect to form the vesica pisces. A rising sun appears out of the water, aligned inside the symbolic womb-like space. It is a simple representation of the profound powers of creation, and the mysterious emergence of order out of chaos.

Feel free to download any of the images in the album above, for use as wallpapers or backgrounds. If you share it, please give credit or a link.

I don't run any ads on this site, but I'd appreciate it if you check out my Cafepress shop. There are prints and products with this design available:

The Monkey Buddha Bazaar:
 

No comments: