Saturday, October 22, 2016

"Seed of Life Gold"

I have a gallery of 3D rendered art that I created, with hi-res images that I'll continually add to.


Here is another addition to the gallery, a sacred geometry symbol. It's a gold arrangement of circles known as "The Seed of Life", reflected in chrome to form an overlapping design:

 "Seed of Life Gold"
by Paul Micarelli

Awhile ago, I used to make a lot of 3D art using Vue software, which was intuitive for me to learn. My previous computer became obsolete, so I wasn't able to run the program anymore. Last year for my birthday, my wonderful fiancée helped me pay for a purchase of a newer Mac Mini. I downloaded a trial version, and this week I finally registered for their free Vue Pioneer. This image was my first attempt at getting back into using the 3D software.

I don't run any ads on this site, but I'd appreciate it if you check out my Cafepress shop. There are prints and products with this design available:

The Monkey Buddha Bazaar:

No comments: