Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Donald Trump Halloween Costume

This past weekend, my fiancée and I were invited to a Halloween party. We both had tried to think of costumes for weeks, and were considering dressing up as Anakin Skywalker & Padme Amidala from Star Wars.

Last week, she sent me a pic of people dressed as Donald Trump with Hillary Clinton in a prison outfit. We thought it was funny, but she didn't want to dress as Hillary. Instead, she came up with the hysterical idea of being a "cat" for Donald to "grab," if you get the reference.

So, she dressed up as a cute cat, and I put together a Trump costume- with a suit & red tie, horrible wig, orange face paint, tiny baby doll hands, and the most ridiculous facial expressions I could muster. I thought it turned out pretty funny & it was a hit with our friends on Facebook. Here are a few photos:




No comments: