Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Neon Baby Paul

Today is my birthday, and I want to simply express my gratitude for being able to experience the miracle of Life.

I no longer take my mortality for granted, & see each moment I have in this world as something to treasure.

Luckily, my parents took pictures as I was growing up, so I have a good number of memories & images from my childhood. I came across this photo of me at a few weeks old:



Most of my photos when I was a baby are pretty cute, but in this one I'm a butt-ugly little thing. Still, I'm glad to have it as a record of my life.

Here's a less troll-like pic of my baby years:


For my own amusement, I converted the colors in the first baby pic to neon.
 


Then, I figured I'd make an animated GIF out of it.
This is a tribute to my very existence.



No comments: