Monday, July 21, 2014

Poconos 2014: Flea Market Finds

Last week I went on vacation with my family, to a lakefront rental in the Poconos, PA. This year we stayed at a new house. It turned out great, & my whole family had an awesome week.

On the weekend we get there, we usually go to a gigantic flea market for part of the day.

Awhile ago, my sister came up with a fun game...

"Find the craziest/awesomest/most ridiculous item, 
for under $5 at the flea market."

Now, I carefully scour tables & boxes when I'm looking around... trying to find that one thing that stands out above the others. My Mom asked me what criteria I used to pick my "Prize Find", but I just know it when I see it.

I've started my Poconos 2014 album with "Flea Market Finds". My "Prize Find" is in the album below, click the link to see more pics of other insane things that were for sale.

Photo Album:



No comments: