Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sacred Geometry & The Flower of Life

The Flower of Life is a symbol that is the basis for the strategy game I created, "Da Vinci's Challenge". This harmonious design is created through a regular repetition of circles. The circle has always been known as a symbol of perfection, completeness, and unity.
 
This is an extremely well-done graphic. It's a clear, extremely concise primer for the patterns found in nature, known as 'sacred geometry'. These forms & concepts are the closest thing we have to a blueprint for reality.

Image by Frederic Bartl
http://www.fredericbartl.de/godsmath/



I was also reading this article below, that talks about some of the basic concepts behind the ancient study of sacred geometry.

Waking Times:



1 comment:

Resume Writers said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. I know something information, to know you can click here

sacred geometry
ancient geometry