Friday, January 24, 2014

"Flower of Life"- Phone Wallpapers

The Flower of Life is an ancient symbol made of repeating circles.

The Monkey Buddha Archive:
It is part of a school of thought known as "Sacred Geometry," which is the study of patterns found in nature. These universal patterns & forms have been applied throughout history- to art, architecture, & spiritual contemplation.

I used the Flower of Life as the basis for the strategy game I created, "Da Vinci's Challenge". It is a beautiful design that contains many timeless mysteries.

Official Facebook Page:

When I got my amazing iPhone, I created these hi-tech silver wallpapers with the symbol. The glowing version is for the 'lock' screen, & the version with the glow turned off is for the regular background. I figured I'd post them here, for anyone who'd like to use them as backgrounds for their cell phones.

Click the images for a version to download:

 

Recently, I also made this black version to switch it up a little.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much for Your creation here. Much appreciate it.

All the best to You.

Namaste.