Monday, August 19, 2013

Poconos 2013: Flea Market Finds

Last week I went on vacation with my family, to a lakefront rental in the Poconos, PA. It's a great spot & we always enjoy ourselves there.

The weekend we get there, we usually try to go to a couple flea markets for part of the day.

My sister came up with a fun game awhile ago...

"Find the craziest/awesomest/most ridiculous item, 
for under $5 at the flea market."

Now, I scour tables & boxes when I'm looking around... trying to find that one thing that stands out above the others. My Mom asked me what criteria I used to pick my Prize Find, but I just know it when I see it.

I've started my Poconos 2013 album with "Flea Market Finds". My Prize Finds are below, click the album link to see more pics of other insane things that were for sale.

Photo Album:



Here was my purchase from the first flea market, "The Fisherman's Dream". I have photos of all 4 sides in the album:

From

Here is a pic of me, with my Prize Find from the second flea market, a $1 Monkey Cap:

From

I also really like this Bob Marley hand-painted wood sign with the simple, yet important, advice:

"WAKE UP AND LIVE"

From

No comments: