Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Poconos 2013: Country Junction

Last week I went on vacation with my family, to a lakefront rental in the Poconos, PA. It's a great spot & we always enjoy ourselves there.


One day, we all took a trip to Country Junction-"The World's Largest General Store".


I've added some of the pics I took there into my Poconos 2013 album. There is so much crazy crap there, I could take photos all day. There is all kinds of stuff outside, too. One area in a big field has a playground I was calling "Redneck Disneyland". I can't even explain the weirdness of it, but the pictures can give you an idea.


Photo Album:

 Here are a few pics of me, & some other monkeys I saw:



I was in the Jungle section,
chilling with the other primates
& pondering the mysteries of life...


This riding monkey was friggin' awesome. 

 
From Poconos 2013

The giant gorilla wouldn't let me leave until I paid up... 

No comments: