Monday, April 25, 2011

I Have a (Rodeo Monkey) Dream

Over the weekend I saw this video on my friend's FB page & had to post it.

This inspiring man gives a speech about one of the few things in this world that truly matter:

Dog-riding Rodeo Monkeys


Try holding back the tears as he tells his heart-warming story:

"In 1962 a little boy was born,
and his dream & his goal... was to own a monkey.
This is my dream."



Greatest Speech Ever


I was actually just watching an interview with Russel Brand linked on BoingBoing.com. He was discussing fame & said it's worth it- if you're famous while truly loving and being passionate about what you do.

Being able to take part in a profession or an activity that you enjoy is one of the most fulfilling things in life.

Especially if it involves monkeys.




No comments: