Thursday, April 22, 2010

2010 Delsea Car Show

This past Sunday I spent the afternoon at the annual car show held at my former high school. My Dad's had a green '67 Corvette Stingray ever since I was little. He brought it out for the show so most of the Micarelli clan came out. Even though I'm by no means a motor-head, I know enough to appreciate all the different cars there. Here are pictures of some cars & the fam (my nephew pretended to race "Pop-pop's" car for a good 1/2 hour & had us cracking up.) I'm partial to Corvettes, but there were alot of nice cars there.


My Dad's car won 2nd place in the vette category, so I got a picture w/ him & his trophy.

Dudes!

In my archive of scanned old photos, I found this old picture of me when I was about 3 yrs old, posing with Big Paul & the same vette in 1980.

I feel like I've lived 5 lifetimes since then....!

Classic

1 comment:

McCulley said...

What a great pair of pictures!