Monday, November 03, 2008

Peruvian Shamans Send U.S. Election Vibes

As the rate of mankind's learning increases, ancient traditions & esoteric perspectives have continued to gain attention in our global culture.

I don't trust the self-appointed prophets of political punditry who claim that The Long-Legged Mack Daddy is ahead. I don't even trust my own eyes that show endless crowds of people at Obama's recent rallies. I definitely don't trust the outcome of our election to some South American shamans either... but at least they are enthusiastic! Perhaps they are excited at the prospect of a modern-day Sun Being in the form of Barakhenaten.

What I do trust is that Bush & Cheney are the most powerful bastards in the world. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I think it's going to take much more than some worked-up holy men to rip the reigns from their disastrous control.

No comments: