Sunday, January 08, 2006

Introverted Behavior

Tell me something I don't know...

"Introverted children enjoy the internal world of thoughts, feelings and fantasies, and there's a physiological reason for this.

Researchers using brain scans have found introverts have more brain activity in general, and specifically in the frontal lobes.

When these areas are activated, introverts are energized by retrieving long-term memories, problem solving, introspection, complex thinking and planning."


Experts: Introverted Youth Have Deep Roots for Behavior

"He who knows, does not speak.
He who speaks, does not know."

-LaoTzu


1 comment:

Sophia said...

Hello,

It's me again. :) I wrote you a few months ago telling you I wanted your game.

How's this for synchronicity?

I haven't told anyone that I wanted your game, and for Christmas I got the game from my father and stepmother. When I opened it, I sat there in a state of shock for a few moments as I was mesmerized at how the forces of the world work. Very interesting.